VEGAN Noodle Stroganoff


This is so delicious, you will want to make it more than once a week.  It is part of my Vegan CrockPot Meals, but was so popular over there and I got a lot of emails with questions about it, so I though it needed its own post.

Enjoy!



NOODLE STROGANOFF

Ingredients:

1 32 oz Box of mushroom soup
1 cup chopped onion
1 T Worcestershire sauce*
1-2 C Veggie broth
8 oz button mushrooms
salt and pepper to taste
---------------------------------------------
4 ounces tofutti cream cheese (in the yellow tub)
1 bag of Eggless Noodles of your choice.
Add all (except tofutti, and noodles) to crockpot and cook on low for 5-6 hours.   If the sauce is not thick enough, add about 1/4 c or so of cornstarch.
30 minutes before serving, add tofutti and stir to combine well.  
Cook your noodles.  This is what I use.


 I then add the noodles on top of the mushroom sauce and VERY lightly stir them in, just to get the flavors mixed in.   You don't want your noodles broken up and mushy.


I served it over a slice or two of bread.  Everyone had seconds or thirds.  It is so delicious!! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*I use this Worcestershire sauce.