SUPER EASY Tofu Frittata


My son has always loved tofu scramble.  He even made it himself a few times last year, which had me on edge the whole time, with him standing in front of a hot skillet stirring his beloved tofu. But he loves cooking, so I checked my nerves and he felt like a master chef!

Then a few months later, I happened across the Happy Herbivore Frittata.  And we were hooked.  It is the same tofu scramble we love,  but is cooked in the oven.  Yes, this is so easy, that an eight-year old can do it!

I made a few adjustments to the original version, but either way, it is way more easy than just doing a scramble.  

Tofu Frittata


Add your drained tofu to a bowl, then crumble it up really well.  Add all the other ingredients.  (sometimes I combine them all in a separate bowl, before adding to the tofu).  

Before it went into the oven.

Then press it firmly into a baking dish and cook at 325F for 25-30 minutes.  Enjoy!

*If it seems a bit dry, you can add a bit of milk or water.


Golden color comes out after it is baked.